One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When disbursers will no longer be issuing checks, the education process starts well in advance of the issuance of cards.’
- ‘If the disburser dishonors its duty, the disburser becomes liable for the claimant's losses.’
- ‘My team consists of a legal clerk and two disbursers.’
- ‘The post-closer will also assist the disburser in shipping loan packages and sending out pay-offs.’
- ‘And because banks and other financial institutions are rarely used as the prime disbursers, a special system of appointed couriers and other secret operatives are employed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.