One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fund is designed to be purely a mechanism for the rapid disbursal of money.’
- ‘Decentralisation of disbursal of cash benefits and monthly meetings at the district level of various Welfare Boards will improve the situation for workers.’
- ‘Besides the disbursal of micro credit scheme loans, the District Rural Development Agency also provides financial assistance.’
- ‘Now a malevolently worded report has criticised her for approving the disbursal of some £40,000 to a local charity, on the grounds that it had ceased to exist.’
- ‘Apart from faster credit disbursals, a bank can even grant a quarter of percentage reduction in interest rate for customers with good records.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.