One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Violations such as these can lead to disciplinary measures, including removal from the bench and even disbarment.’
- ‘So I've been thinking: shouldn't political science have its equivalent to disbarment or excommunication?’
- ‘I'm not sure the disbarment incrementally adds that much more to the punishment he's personally suffered.’
- ‘The president will have an opportunity to defend himself against the disbarment proceeding.’
- ‘And it's not a permanent disbarment; it's a chance to start over again and become productive members of society.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.