One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm not sure the disbarment incrementally adds that much more to the punishment he's personally suffered.’
- ‘And it's not a permanent disbarment; it's a chance to start over again and become productive members of society.’
- ‘So I've been thinking: shouldn't political science have its equivalent to disbarment or excommunication?’
- ‘The president will have an opportunity to defend himself against the disbarment proceeding.’
- ‘Violations such as these can lead to disciplinary measures, including removal from the bench and even disbarment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.