One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such status also supports the photograph's definition as object, thus affirming its artistic value through a disassociation with traditional photographs, both fine art and commercial.’
- ‘The deaggregation observed may now be viewed as a systematic separation or disassociation of the component protomolecules from their aggregated state.’
- ‘He knows that the Labour Party's abandonment of social reformism and its disassociation from the working class would never have been possible without trade union backing.’
- ‘Yet at the same time, the film was a character study in which the disassociation we were made to feel with violent death heightened our identity with the empty-hearted protagonists.’
- ‘For an unfortunate minority, several crucial elements of the work/family/partner equation are missing and the holes are filled with recreational obsession, causing a degree of disassociation from conventional behaviour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.