One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We certainly aren't leaving it to chance, and we can certainly demonstrate a level of preparation that is directionally correct.’
- ‘This new feature not only helps to keep the car directionally stable if a tyre should go flat, but can also prevent the need for roadside wheel changing.’
- ‘I can say that I am a directionally challenged person.’
- ‘The day started on a great note, since I found her place without asking anyone anything at all, which is a big big achievement for a directionally challenged guy like me.’
- ‘One can also click on different buttons to move directionally from one part of the map to another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.