One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for telebanking
- ‘There are huge opportunities for banks to offer an integrated direct banking service combining telephone call centre and internet technologies and built around the customer conversation model.’
- ‘Yet we have seen the development of innovative direct banking led by the Bank of Scotland.’
- ‘He is a frequent speaker at international conferences and has been involved in executive development seminars for the direct banking and insurance industry.’
- ‘Whilst he doesn't have direct banking experience, Charlie is well regarded in corporate governance circles and has a broking and funds management background so it is broad financial services.’
- ‘The survey was carried out by the Future Foundation on behalf of First Direct, the Leeds-based phone and web direct banking operation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.