One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for telebanking
- ‘Yet we have seen the development of innovative direct banking led by the Bank of Scotland.’
- ‘The survey was carried out by the Future Foundation on behalf of First Direct, the Leeds-based phone and web direct banking operation.’
- ‘Whilst he doesn't have direct banking experience, Charlie is well regarded in corporate governance circles and has a broking and funds management background so it is broad financial services.’
- ‘There are huge opportunities for banks to offer an integrated direct banking service combining telephone call centre and internet technologies and built around the customer conversation model.’
- ‘He is a frequent speaker at international conferences and has been involved in executive development seminars for the direct banking and insurance industry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.