One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A small part of this spectral shift probably resulted from dipolar interaction with the AOT polar headgroup.’
- ‘Almost certainly it involves the strongly dipolar properties of the interfacial tryptophans that are present in both the [beta] 6.3 and [arrow up] [arrow down] [beta] 7.2 structures.’
- ‘This expression was summed over a Gaussian distribution of dipolar couplings corresponding to a distribution of isolated 13 C- 19 F spin pairs.’
- ‘The spatial proximities between labels are determined by heteronuclear dipolar couplings, which are measured by rotational-echo double resonance (Gullion and Schaefer, 1989 ab).’
- ‘The major difficulty with 19 F NMR in an anisotropic medium such as bicelles is the expected large residual dipolar coupling, which limits the length of the gradient encoding period.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.