One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Minor, decimetre-scale patches of hornblendic mafic material have been interpreted as a minor dioritic facies of the intrusion, and are petrographically identical to those of the Vagastie Bridge granite.’
- ‘A dioritic pod in varitextured gabbro was sampled for U-Pb age determination.’
- ‘Fine anatase specimens occur near the Lot mine, Cebolla, Gunnison County, Colorado, where it forms well-developed crystals to 1 cm in veinlets and on joint surfaces of a dioritic dike.’
- ‘Numerous undated granitic and dioritic plutons intrude the Palaeozoic rocks and form large areas of Karlik Tagh and Barkol Tagh.’
- ‘Like the Kevins Dam suite, these granites may also be derived from melting of quartz dioritic to tonalitic rocks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.