One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
No breakfast at all.‘after a dingo's breakfast he set off back to Adelaide’
- ‘The next morning I went for my usual Australian dingo's breakfast and noticed the loo wouldn't flush.’
- ‘He can't even cook. Well, he can handle a dingo's breakfast.’
- ‘Men turned up at dawn to get a place in the labour queue, their stomachs rumbling or cramping with hunger after a dingo's breakfast.’
- ‘He shook his head, “Had me a dingo's breakfast.”’
- ‘We resorted to a dingo's breakfast, before continuing on our passage north.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.