One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Interestingly, the proteolysis patterns observed do not appear to correlate directly with the ability of a given metal ion to promote dimerization.’
- ‘Indeed these two polar amino acids can interact with orthosilicic acid present in marine aqueous solutions and favor silica dimerization.’
- ‘A key step in the calculation of the free energy of dimerization concerns the entropy loss upon bringing two monomer chains together to form the dimer.’
- ‘The efficiency of dimerization of adjacent molecules is dependent on protein concentration.’
- ‘Another domain is usually responsible for dimerization or oligomerization of the transcription factor monomers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.