One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The derived molecular weights were consistent with dimeric or trimeric peptide.’
- ‘Previous work has shown that these polymerised forms are unstable in acid conditions (such as gastric juice) and that only monomeric, dimeric and trimeric forms are passed to the intestine for absorption.’
- ‘The reactions were followed spectrophotometrically at 300 nm, where the dimeric products of phenol coupling absorb.’
- ‘In all cases the monomeric lipid molecule is virtually absent, dimeric or trimeric species predominating in each case.’
- ‘There was a previous radiation study of ricin, a dimeric molecule linked by a single disulfide bridge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.