One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Dual in-line (package).See DIP
A person's daughter-in-law.‘my son and DIL are both primary school teachers’
- ‘Appreciate the fact that your DIL has parents/family of her own and will most likely be a bit closer to them, especially her mum.’
- ‘I really respect and like my DIL and think she is excellent mother.’
- ‘I have a boy and three girls and my DIL will be treated exactly the same as my daughters.’
- ‘My son has just told me my DIL is tense when I'm around as I don't let her feel in control.’
- ‘Can our DIL change the names of our grandchildren to her maiden name without the consent of their father?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.