One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hybrid that is heterozygous for alleles of two different genes.as modifier ‘a dihybrid cross’
- ‘Other genetic interactions were identified because the results of crossing two dihybrids produced a modified Mendelian ratio.’
- ‘This is simply a cross between dihybrids, except that the various alleles do not have simple dominant-recessive relations, and their exists an interaction between the two loci.’
- ‘When dihybrids make gametes, they produce 4 possibilities which are listed on top and on the side of the box below.’
- ‘To simplify the analysis, mate the dihybrid with a homozygous recessive strain (ccshsh).’
- ‘Include in your report only crosses used to determine the map, you can use dihybrids or trihybrids (trihybrids will be much faster).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.