One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet even discounting the frequent abstractness and digressiveness of his writing style, he remains a somewhat elusive thinker.’
- ‘He tore into his guitar solos with a ferocity that seemed to forget the previous two years of druggy digressiveness.’
- ‘Works such as Jonathan Swift's A Tale of a Tub and Laurence Sterne's Tristram Shandy made digressiveness itself a part of the satire.’
- ‘It appears to be a specially successful job considering the verbosity and digressiveness of the novel of this writer who, though often brilliant, writes in a highly disorderly way.’
- ‘For all his digressiveness, he constantly selects and shapes, for he ever desires to maintain control over the emotions that he provokes in his reader.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.