One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Telling herself not to let it bother her, she walked past him dignifiedly and saw with the corner of her eyes that he had started to follow her.’
- ‘She then threw her ring at him then very dignifiedly walked out of the restaurant and onto a, plane destination London.’
- ‘‘You can tell me anything in front of him,’ she said dignifiedly.’
- ‘She raised her chin dignifiedly and glared back at her teacher bravely.’
- ‘She looked over her shoulder at the woman as she walked slowly, more dignifiedly away, maintaining eye contact until she turned a corner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.