One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See digitize‘a piece of hardware such as a digitizer’
- ‘Users can buy a third party digitizer, or attach a USB keyboard.’
- ‘In such a case, the minimum signal level of the camera is below the threshold of the digitizer so that the digitizer is unable to detect the zero level.’
- ‘Used in a single or double configuration, this high-speed digitiser provides high resolution in a small form factor.’
- ‘The bug is a memory leak in the default digitizer that ships with the system, and has been irking users for over a year.’
- ‘The recent advances in silicon photonics make it possible to integrate the entire digitizer on a silicon chip, leading to a compact and low-cost solution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.