One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device for displaying a revolving selection of digital photographs, which can be uploaded directly from a digital camera or memory card.
- ‘Able to show off numerous pictures - one at a time and slide-show style - a digital frame can store up to 100 images.’
- ‘Pictures from a digital camera, for instance, can be transferred through the PC to any digital frame in the house.’
- ‘Finally, the cost of digital frames can be restrictive.’
- ‘And framers should take note, because the digital frame could affect the future of the framing industry in more ways than one.’
- ‘But an increasing number of people can afford a smaller version of these digital frames.’
- ‘With digital frame grabbers, the goal is to ensure that the digital image data from the camera is formatted properly prior to passing it onto the PC for processing.’
- ‘"I think digital frames could be an exciting new opportunity for growth for custom framers," said Wenner.’
- ‘And the number of digital frame users is growing.’
- ‘Passing through time is a slideshow of photos I uploaded recently onto a digital frame.’
- ‘In addition, framers might consider offering their wares to the digital frame companies and forming some type of agreement.’
- ‘Slow modem connections represent another difficulty which may prevent consumers from flocking to buy digital frames this year.’
- ‘While digital frames are certainly a hit among buyers, there are limitations to the nifty little product.’
- ‘Users can sort through thousands of images, select their favorite pieces and download them to their digital frame.’
- ‘Called the Vizit, the sleek device is prettier and more powerful than the cheap digital frames we have seen lining the shelves at CVS and Costco.’
- ‘So at the time, creatively, I felt like I was in a digital frame.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.