One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of packaging for CDs or DVDs, typically made from cardboard with an internal plastic holder for one or more discs.
- ‘The sound is clear and warm, and the digipak presentation is attractive, leaving room for the large booklet and cover art by Caravaggio.’
- ‘The digipak presentation adds to the overall attractiveness of this release.’
- ‘But on the cover of the digipak that includes the four discs, she's the homecoming corpse.’
- ‘Lift the entire clipboard section and you'll find the two DVDs underneath, each held fast in a digipak insert.’
- ‘According to the publicity, the digipak sleeves stay as close as possible to the original LP artwork.’
1980s: from digital and pack, probably on the pattern of Tetra Pak.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.