One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Often, firefighters are called out in the middle of a meal, which is not digestively ideal.’
- ‘An hour later, you return with something to appease your family both visually and digestively.’
- ‘No cereal is fun and digestively useful.’
- ‘I felt calmly in control and digestively invincible - I hadn't gotten sick!’
- ‘The normal physiological role for mesotrypsin is surmised to be to digestively degrade naturally occurring trypsin inhibitors found in food such as soybeans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.