One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I felt calmly in control and digestively invincible - I hadn't gotten sick!’
- ‘The normal physiological role for mesotrypsin is surmised to be to digestively degrade naturally occurring trypsin inhibitors found in food such as soybeans.’
- ‘No cereal is fun and digestively useful.’
- ‘An hour later, you return with something to appease your family both visually and digestively.’
- ‘Often, firefighters are called out in the middle of a meal, which is not digestively ideal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.