One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Clinically the tongue appeared diffusely bulky and somewhat irregular (in part because of prior surgical excisions) but exhibited normal color, texture, and movement.’
- ‘We report the case of a 1-month-old infant who presented with stridor and was found to have a diffusely infiltrating tumor in the thymus that extended into the pericardium and up the carotid sheaths.’
- ‘This finding is particularly important, since the tumor cells were strongly and diffusely positive for neuron-specific enolase, a commonly used but less specific neuroendocrine marker.’
- ‘The inflammatory process also focally affected the epididymis and diffusely affected the peritesticular soft tissues and spermatic cord.’
- ‘Numerous lymphoid cells were diffusely distributed in the bone marrow interstitium, comprising approximately 40% of the total cellularity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.