One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘High activity and low sociability are less accepted in girls than in boys, and this may explain why temperamental difficultness predicted low self-esteem among girls only.’
- ‘They pride themselves on their difficultness.’
- ‘Among girls, maternal hostile child-rearing attitudes, role dissatisfaction, and perceived temperamental difficultness of the child were all significant predictors of self-esteem in adolescence.’
- ‘The child temperament variable of difficultness was related only to MC.’
- ‘This constellation of dimensions has been referred to as perceived child difficultness or perceived difficult temperament.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.