One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘High activity and low sociability are less accepted in girls than in boys, and this may explain why temperamental difficultness predicted low self-esteem among girls only.’
- ‘They pride themselves on their difficultness.’
- ‘This constellation of dimensions has been referred to as perceived child difficultness or perceived difficult temperament.’
- ‘The child temperament variable of difficultness was related only to MC.’
- ‘Among girls, maternal hostile child-rearing attitudes, role dissatisfaction, and perceived temperamental difficultness of the child were all significant predictors of self-esteem in adolescence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.