One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for dideoxyinosine
- ‘The drug is indicated for use in patients unresponsive to or intolerant of zidovudine, zalcitabine, or didanosine.’
- ‘Hepatic steatosis, most commonly associated with the nucleoside analogs, didanosine, stavudine and zalcitabine can lead to severe hepatotoxicity in HIV / HBV co-infected patients.’
- ‘Stop the didanosine, stavudine, and nevirapine, all of which can cause hepatic toxicity.’
- ‘The combination of zalcitabine and didanosine or stavudine is not recommended because of overlapping toxicities.’
- ‘The cheaper of the two cocktail therapies available in China includes a combination of stavudine and didanosine, also known as dDI.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.