One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Circular dichroism in 10 mM phosphate was used to determine the secondary structure and thermal stability of tropomyosin model peptides.’
- ‘The analyses of circular dichroism and fluorescence spectroscopy suggest that the monomer is well folded, and that it has certain characteristic features when compared to its tetrameric counterpart.’
- ‘This is important because according to the theory of site-directed dichroism at least three dichroic ratios have to be known to determine the main structural parameters of the helix.’
- ‘Polarized optical spectroscopies, like linear dichroism and polarized fluorescence, are well-established techniques in biophysics.’
- ‘This result is consistent with a recent investigation of K3 in the presence of large unilamellar vesicles of anionic phospholipids by circular dichroism spectroscopy in the solution state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.