One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are indications that the intelligentsia, the masses, and even sections of officialdom are disillusioned with the dyarchic system in place.’
- ‘This was a step to self-government in India within the Empire, with greater provincialisation, based on a dyarchic principle in provincial government as well as administrative responsibility.’
- ‘The one major exception to the pattern of dyarchic co-operation has arisen over the implementation of the rules for executive formation.’
- ‘Franco's authority was dyarchic with that of the church.’
- ‘It hardly bears repetition that the civilian component is subordinate to the military in the diarchic scheme.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.