One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are indications that the intelligentsia, the masses, and even sections of officialdom are disillusioned with the dyarchic system in place.’
- ‘It hardly bears repetition that the civilian component is subordinate to the military in the diarchic scheme.’
- ‘The one major exception to the pattern of dyarchic co-operation has arisen over the implementation of the rules for executive formation.’
- ‘Franco's authority was dyarchic with that of the church.’
- ‘This was a step to self-government in India within the Empire, with greater provincialisation, based on a dyarchic principle in provincial government as well as administrative responsibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.