Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- North American term for nappy rash
- ‘Infection with candida fungus can lead to problems such as diaper rash, vaginal yeast infections and oral thrush.’
- ‘It may also affect the diaper area and look like a diaper rash.’
- ‘If your baby has a diaper rash and also has a fever or seems sick, you should see your doctor.’
- ‘In healthy newborns, the most common form of this infection is a diaper rash.’
- ‘Call your doctor if your baby has a diaper rash that does not go away after 1 or 2 days.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.