One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of a baby's skin caused by prolonged contact with a damp diaper; nappy rash.
- ‘If your baby has a diaper rash and also has a fever or seems sick, you should see your doctor.’
- ‘It may also affect the diaper area and look like a diaper rash.’
- ‘Call your doctor if your baby has a diaper rash that does not go away after 1 or 2 days.’
- ‘In healthy newborns, the most common form of this infection is a diaper rash.’
- ‘Infection with candida fungus can lead to problems such as diaper rash, vaginal yeast infections and oral thrush.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.