Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- North American term for nappy rash
- ‘It may also affect the diaper area and look like a diaper rash.’
- ‘Infection with candida fungus can lead to problems such as diaper rash, vaginal yeast infections and oral thrush.’
- ‘In healthy newborns, the most common form of this infection is a diaper rash.’
- ‘Call your doctor if your baby has a diaper rash that does not go away after 1 or 2 days.’
- ‘If your baby has a diaper rash and also has a fever or seems sick, you should see your doctor.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.