One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A carpet python of a race occurring in the coastal areas of New South Wales.
- ‘My ex used to joke that I was the only woman he knew who'd rather have a diamond python than a diamond necklace.’
- ‘Consequently, as shown above, all the diamond pythons we are keeping and breeding now originate from the Gosford area.’
- ‘In the 1981 Sydney performance, gold nuggets, a gold boomerang, and a live diamond python rested on the table.’
- ‘In spring, female diamond pythons may attract several males all vying for the opportunity to mate.’
- ‘The diamond python is found along the southeastern coastal region of Australia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.