One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One illustrated the diamagnetic properties of water and the other demonstrated diamagnetically stabilized magnetic levitation.’
- ‘Of course, the diamagnetically stabilised levitation is unlikely to be a panacea for every application where magnetic bearings were previously considered.’
- ‘An apparatus for demonstrating, investigating and observing Brownian motion and temperature of a medium, such as gas or liquid, uses a small particle which is diamagnetically suspended in the medium.’
- ‘The upper graph shows the diamagnetically measured plasma stored energy W p and the line averaged electron density N e.’
- ‘The chart below is the magnetogram made by Meredith Lamb with his seismograph in which the mass is a bar magnet diamagnetically levitated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.