One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chart below is the magnetogram made by Meredith Lamb with his seismograph in which the mass is a bar magnet diamagnetically levitated.’
- ‘The upper graph shows the diamagnetically measured plasma stored energy W p and the line averaged electron density N e.’
- ‘Of course, the diamagnetically stabilised levitation is unlikely to be a panacea for every application where magnetic bearings were previously considered.’
- ‘An apparatus for demonstrating, investigating and observing Brownian motion and temperature of a medium, such as gas or liquid, uses a small particle which is diamagnetically suspended in the medium.’
- ‘One illustrated the diamagnetic properties of water and the other demonstrated diamagnetically stabilized magnetic levitation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.