One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The distinction between appearance and reality, as expressed in the propositional copula, then leads dialectically to a new task of thought, the task of theoretical science, of systematic inquiry into the realm of truths.’
- ‘The clinician must be well-attuned to the patient when the patient may be in the process of reconstructing schemas, thinking dialectically, recognizing paradox and generating a revised life narrative.’
- ‘Taking the individual as the arbiter and source of moral values is dialectically related to the concept of ‘Liberal Community’.’
- ‘Unless we view them dialectically, the events of history - the violent chaos of battle, agonies of martyrdom, interminable failures of individual intellect and will - appear to be no more than a ‘slaughter bench’ of human hopes.’
- ‘However, this idea is dialectically explored through the phenomenon of ‘shock work,’ as practiced by the rural Soviet worker that was forced into the ‘five year plans.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.