One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘If one were a thoroughgoing dialectical materialist, one would anticipate that a market-based economy would have to give rise to market-based ethics and patterns of human interaction: what else?’
- ‘But it's equally compelling to dialectical materialists because, by the 1860s, the novelist had come to despise the money-grubbing bourgeoisie.’
- ‘This is the essence of the dialectical materialist method of Marxism.’
- ‘If Marx and Engels with their dialectical materialist method have superseded the conceptual subject/object dichotomy, what remains to us is to supersede this dichotomy from a historical and socio-political point of view.’
- ‘Those familiar with German critical psychology, may be alternately pleased, dismayed, or surprised to find an approach that differs significantly from that psychology's dialectical materialist approach.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.