One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The report goes on to note that, ‘Nearly two-thirds of all people with diagnosable mental disorders do not seek treatment.’’
- ‘It's a relief to be able to put a name to my illness, and a relief to know that it's something that's recognisable and diagnosable and treatable.’
- ‘Some violent offenders are not sociopathic or psychopathic, yet probably about 20 percent of the prison population is diagnosable as being psychopathic.’
- ‘Unlike cancer, CAD is readily preventable, diagnosable, treatable and even reversible.’
- ‘Studies indicate that more than 90 per cent of suicide victims have a diagnosable psychiatric illness such as depression.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.