One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- technical term for heroin
- ‘After cooling to room temperature, sodium carbonate is added to affect neutralization and to precipitate the crude diacetylmorphine (heroin).’
- ‘Evaluation of the contents of a glassine envelope found at the scene revealed diacetylmorphine (heroin).’
- ‘In 1897, Felix Hoffmann, creator of aspirin, created diacetylmorphine.’
- ‘The presence of these 2 ions on a bank note would confirm the presence of diacetylmorphine, the major active component of heroin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.