One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Represent as diabolical.
- ‘Over here in Quebec, stay at home mothers are slowly raising their voices and diabolizing working mothers.’
- ‘Mumford, in any case, does not uniformly diabolize prescriptive technologies.’
- ‘In most cases, there is the risk of diabolising the enemy; but Indians suffer from the opposite mistake - of imagining their enemy to be better than he really is.’
- ‘It seems, moreover, that the national media are preparing to launch a campaign to diabolize their unions.’
- ‘In every ascetic morality man worships a part of himself as God and for that he needs to diabolize the other part.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.