One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the DHS is inviting proposals from technology companies willing to invent a scanner that can identify concealed weapons’short for Department of Homeland Security
- ‘At DHS, keeping the U.S. safe meant she was sometimes under attack.’
- ‘They are in DHS custody at this point.’
- ‘Members of Congress say the DHS has repeatedly refused to tell them the purpose of procuring such large amounts of ammo.’
- ‘Leaked documents reveal a joint DHS/FEMA national effort to counter on-line dissent against big government.’
- ‘The DHS's National Cybersecurity Division was given a $442 million budget in 2012.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.