One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As the uterus grows larger it generally gets a slight twist, known as a dextrorotation, which allows it to fit more easily in the abdominopelvic cavity.’
- ‘However, some other evidence (hypochromicity, dextrorotation) has been interpreted as indicating some degree of ordering.’
- ‘Here, the Orgone Beam converts pure levorotation into dextrorotation, or vice versa, until bipolarity is achieved.’
- ‘This invention relates to an optically active single crystal having both single-crystal portion exhibiting levorotation and single-crystal portion exhibiting dextrorotation and a fabrication process thereof.’
- ‘This was a patient with complete Cantrell's syndrome, i.e. multiple ventricular septal defect, left ventricular diverticulum, dextrorotation of the heart, an anterior diaphragmatic defect, and a midline supraumbilical abdominal wall defect with tetralogy of Fallot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.