One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This tendency towards dextrality was explored further by examining a museum collection of extremities of walrus skeletons.’
- ‘Annett, M., Eglinton, E., Smythe, P. were the authors of Types of dyslexia and the shift to dextrality.’
- ‘It is possible that other commissural systems that transmit motor commands and thus influence dextrality may also manifest sexual orientation-related differences.’
- ‘Overall, then, there is no trend from dextrality to sinistrality.’
- ‘But when they were actively seeking out shellfish using their favoured flipper-beating technique, the walruses used their right flipper - a trait known as dextrality - 89 per cent of the time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.