One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She may be more dewily pretty than Margot Kidder, who played Lois Lane in the earlier pictures, but she lacks Kidder's sparky humor - she's not much fun.’
- ‘Then all melted away dewily in the grey air: all was silent.’
- ‘Giant crab claws, great platters of seafood and fish, perfect fresh salads flown in daily, and dewily fresh tropical fruit are cooked and presented exquisitely.’
- ‘None of them are exquisitely beautiful or dewily delicious - they're all the generic, over-tanned inflatable doll types, and in Kendra's case, obviously none too bright.’
- ‘There is an undercurrent of unbridled sensuality in the dewily sweet ‘Roses,’ which opened the program presented by the Paul Taylor Dance Company on Thursday at City Center.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.