One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such increased devoutness and the Huis' tendency to congregate in and around mosques have made them appear clannish to many Han Chinese, Mai said.’
- ‘As one rabbi notes, once you see the sincerity and devoutness in a person, it's no longer possible to demonize and dehumanize their behaviour; you can only love and help.’
- ‘The first part of the script - the so-called devoutness of the founders - is least relevant to the current debate over religion in government.’
- ‘Just thank who ever your flavour of devoutness may dictate you to thank.’
- ‘As best I can tell, the Boy Scouts are open to anyone who says they're religious, regardless of the religion, and regardless of the degree of devoutness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.