One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The visuals are so powerful and compelling that you want to reach out and touch these products, so lovingly and devotionally created.’
- ‘That she heard these voices so clearly, and listened to them so devotionally, is extraordinary; but neither saintly nor deranged.’
- ‘All Christians imitate Christ; it does not follow that every formal echo of every pose in which Christ has appeared is theologically or devotionally of prime significance.’
- ‘Icons, viewed with John's caveats, can be very devotionally useful.’
- ‘Some performers emphasize the spiritual zealotry of the dance, whose early practitioners performed devotionally in Hindu temples.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.