One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All Christians imitate Christ; it does not follow that every formal echo of every pose in which Christ has appeared is theologically or devotionally of prime significance.’
- ‘Some performers emphasize the spiritual zealotry of the dance, whose early practitioners performed devotionally in Hindu temples.’
- ‘That she heard these voices so clearly, and listened to them so devotionally, is extraordinary; but neither saintly nor deranged.’
- ‘The visuals are so powerful and compelling that you want to reach out and touch these products, so lovingly and devotionally created.’
- ‘Icons, viewed with John's caveats, can be very devotionally useful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.