One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Firstly, whether that level of devolvement can be maintained for the future, looking at the great drain that it is on resources.’
- ‘As the devolvement has proceeded, flexibility and innovation have taken a strange turn.’
- ‘Since July 2000 we've seen the devolvement of health trusts and their staff into primary care trusts.’
- ‘Let's grasp it and show the country that, with an elected mayor and a devolvement of power and authority to local level, Bolton can lead the way.’
- ‘The devolvement of powers to parish and town councils is a strategy which has to be pursued.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.