One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When bad cops and crooks get together, the deviousness is doubled.’
- ‘You can always get what you want by bribery and corruption, dishonesty and deviousness.’
- ‘And they've been trying to shake off their reputation for sneakiness, deviousness, and just plain disgustingness, hoping for a new image in the 21st century.’
- ‘In his later career as an American Indian agent he earned a reputation for deviousness and dishonesty.’
- ‘When we each get up to our particular bit of crookery and deviousness we don't say, ‘I'm stealing or cheating’ we say ‘I'm beating the system.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.