One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The values of the deviational variables for this plan can be calculated by substituting these values in the objectives.’
- ‘For a detailed explanation of standard deviational ellipses see the excellent book by David Ebdon.’
- ‘In case of GP each breakpoint is determined as a goal so the number of constraints and the deviational variables are drastically increased.’
- ‘Wouldn't it be more accurate to get the deviational scores since the three subtests of the GRE have different averages and SDs?’
- ‘We discuss also general conditions for deviational risk measures sufficient to provide the SSD consistency of the corresponding safety measures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.