One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Wouldn't it be more accurate to get the deviational scores since the three subtests of the GRE have different averages and SDs?’
- ‘We discuss also general conditions for deviational risk measures sufficient to provide the SSD consistency of the corresponding safety measures.’
- ‘For a detailed explanation of standard deviational ellipses see the excellent book by David Ebdon.’
- ‘The values of the deviational variables for this plan can be calculated by substituting these values in the objectives.’
- ‘In case of GP each breakpoint is determined as a goal so the number of constraints and the deviational variables are drastically increased.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.