One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are many types of free radicals, and all have specific detoxifiers.’
- ‘Cabbage is a great detoxifier, stimulates the immune system and its disinfectant action is particularly effective in the respiratory tract.’
- ‘In his book Staying Healthy with Nutrition, Dr. Haas writes, ‘water is possibly the most important detoxifier.’’
- ‘Hunter has already uncovered genes that help the aphid produce special enzymes that act as detoxifiers when the insect is exposed to chemical pesticides.’
- ‘Garlic was also used against poisoning from toxic mushrooms and plants, and as a liver-supporting detoxifier.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.