One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Garlic was also used against poisoning from toxic mushrooms and plants, and as a liver-supporting detoxifier.’
- ‘In his book Staying Healthy with Nutrition, Dr. Haas writes, ‘water is possibly the most important detoxifier.’’
- ‘There are many types of free radicals, and all have specific detoxifiers.’
- ‘Hunter has already uncovered genes that help the aphid produce special enzymes that act as detoxifiers when the insect is exposed to chemical pesticides.’
- ‘Cabbage is a great detoxifier, stimulates the immune system and its disinfectant action is particularly effective in the respiratory tract.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.