One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tube is then subjected to a detonative shock from a high explosive donor charge.’
- ‘Suggestion was made that the energy being produced during detonative combustion can be utilized for useful work, e.g. rock mining in a quarry.’
- ‘The script uses almost every word as detonative symbol.’
- ‘I offer James's recourse to metaphors of the mystical as an additional, radical instance of the detonative effect of James's philosophical discourse.’
- ‘This results in the stratification of differing concentrations of combustible material within the combustion chambers which is particularly suited to create detonative combustion within the wave rotor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.