One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is probably caused by internal desynchronization of clock gene cyclings within a given individual animal.’
- ‘Kay suggests that geomagnetic storms act as a precipitant in susceptible individuals through desynchronisation of pineal circadian rhythms or via an effect on serotonergic and adrenergic systems.’
- ‘With cardiac resynchronisation the desynchronisation of the heart contractions caused by electrical pulse disorders are minimised, and so the heart recovers part of its normal function.’
- ‘Jet lag is due to the desynchronisation between various body rhythms and environmental rhythms.’
- ‘Shiftwork frequently causes a desynchronization between the sleep-wake cycle, light-darkness rhythm, and other endogenous biological rhythms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.