One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The desulphurizer is added with a particle size as near as possible to that of the solid to which it is added.’
- ‘It is used as an oxygen scavenger and desulfurizer in the manufacture of nickel and copper alloys, as a desulfurizer in the iron and steel industry; and as a reducing agent in the production of beryllium and titanium.’
- ‘The total gypsum produced by the exhaust gas desulfurizer, in fiscal 1996, was about 83,500 t.’
- ‘The efflorescence and sintering of desulfurizer had not been found through checking after examinatorial test.’
- ‘Furthermore, sulphur is not a poison in these systems, but a fuel - so there is no desulphuriser needed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.