One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is used as an oxygen scavenger and desulfurizer in the manufacture of nickel and copper alloys, as a desulfurizer in the iron and steel industry; and as a reducing agent in the production of beryllium and titanium.’
- ‘The total gypsum produced by the exhaust gas desulfurizer, in fiscal 1996, was about 83,500 t.’
- ‘The desulphurizer is added with a particle size as near as possible to that of the solid to which it is added.’
- ‘Furthermore, sulphur is not a poison in these systems, but a fuel - so there is no desulphuriser needed.’
- ‘The efflorescence and sintering of desulfurizer had not been found through checking after examinatorial test.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.