One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Widespread erythema, particularly if associated with soreness, is usually caused by desquamative gingivitis.’
- ‘However, the patient had desquamative interstitial pneumonitis and superimposed bronchopneumonia, not pulmonary embolism.’
- ‘Red lesions may also be due to desquamative gingivitis, erythroplasia, haemangiomas, orofacial granulomatosis, Crohn's disease, sarcoidosis, Wegener's granulomatosis, and neoplasms such as carcinoma and Kaposi's sarcoma.’
- ‘Sections showed early patchy bronchopneumonia, centriacinar emphysema, and desquamative interstitial pneumonitis.’
- ‘At the periphery of the tumor, the crystal-laden cells infiltrated the interstitium and also occupied the alveoli in a desquamative interstitial pneumonia-like pattern.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.