One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sections showed early patchy bronchopneumonia, centriacinar emphysema, and desquamative interstitial pneumonitis.’
- ‘At the periphery of the tumor, the crystal-laden cells infiltrated the interstitium and also occupied the alveoli in a desquamative interstitial pneumonia-like pattern.’
- ‘Widespread erythema, particularly if associated with soreness, is usually caused by desquamative gingivitis.’
- ‘However, the patient had desquamative interstitial pneumonitis and superimposed bronchopneumonia, not pulmonary embolism.’
- ‘Red lesions may also be due to desquamative gingivitis, erythroplasia, haemangiomas, orofacial granulomatosis, Crohn's disease, sarcoidosis, Wegener's granulomatosis, and neoplasms such as carcinoma and Kaposi's sarcoma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.