One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She showed the desperateness of suffering, a woman's incredible patience with injustice and finally, a lowbrow grace that is not common in a world filled with pretensions.’
- ‘Sally begged and there was desperateness in her tone.’
- ‘And then we looked at each other for just a moment, one still moment, before the desperateness took over and we were clinging to each other as tightly as we dared.’
- ‘Frustration and desperateness filled his eyes and he fell back onto the pillow, looking more desperate then ever.’
- ‘She looked at him, a hint of desperateness in her eyes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.