One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove solder from.‘when all eight pins have been desoldered, the connector can be pulled out easily’
- ‘In the electrical arts as mentioned, it is often desired to desolder an electrical connection, such as, for example, a wire wrapped terminal, a wire to circuit board eyelet, or the like.’
- ‘It takes power to generate enough heat to melt solder, especially when connecting or desoldering large components and when using solder wick.’
- ‘I was able to rewire and test circuits quickly without having to solder and desolder.’
- ‘‘If you have to, you can just change the programmable memory chip - desolder it, put it back on there,’ he says.’
- ‘Desoldering and replacing components is not as easy as soldering them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.