One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Electron microscopic examination performed from the paraffin-embedded tissue revealed desmosomal structures and thin, elongated, wavy, branching microvilli characteristic of mesothelial cells.’
- ‘Ultrastructural examination of the paraffin-embedded tissue demonstrated long and thin interdigitating cytoplasmic processes and desmosomal cell junctions between adjacent cell processes.’
- ‘They connect with the developing keratinocytes through intercellular connections, or desmosomal junctions.’
- ‘Focal neuroendocrine membrane-bound dense-core granules surrounded by a slender halo and desmosomal intercellular junctions were demonstrated.’
- ‘The epidermal cells in the upper layers are connected to each other through extensive desmosomal junctions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.