One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I must again call attention to the desirableness of consolidating the statutory enactments regarding the New Zealand Institute, and incorporating the Clause 7 of the Finance Act, 1925, under which authority the main income of the Institute is derived.’
- ‘The need for low water content just takes a lot of the desirableness away from them from my standpoint.’
- ‘For a number of reasons these naturally produced pesticides have not found widespread commercial exploitation, despite their ecological desirableness.’
- ‘A Victorian committee in 1853 reiterated the desirableness of a ‘General Assembly.’’
- ‘This information will have a significant influence to me on the desirableness of an apartment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.